Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Photo Shoot

We took the babies for a real photo shoot...as opposed to the fake ones we've been doing here at home. It was quite the adventure. Ada and Emmet did great despite the fact that Ada peed on the floor and Emmet kept barfing all over. Even though friends had urged me to "be strong" saying that I did NOT need to purchase all of the poses they would take, it was so hard to resist! We spent a pretty penny and now have 8 million photos. Ah well. Unfortunately the poses of the two of them together did not turn out very well but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. They gave us a cd with all of the shots on it, which is where I've uploaded the pictures from. They have not been edited so pretend that you can't see our hands in the individual photos. ENJOY!

No comments: