As of yesterday Ada is officially scooting! While playing catch with the dog yesterday Ada discovered that she could chase the ball (and the dog) too! What an amazing development! She's not up on her hands and knees yet but she's doing the "army crawl". She also took several steps while I was holding her hands. She was so excited.
Emmet's preferred mode of transportation continues to be rolling. I walked away for a minute last night and returned to find him under the desk eating my shoe, so he gets around too. He's got a modified army crawl going on, which involves rolling up on his head and shoulder then scooting his butt up in the air. It's not quite efficient yet so rolling is his first choice.
Everyday I am amazed at the changes that occur with these two. I LOVE MY BABIES!
No comments:
Post a Comment