We had a great 1st Christmas morning with Ada and Emmet. After they had their breakfast we played Christmas music and opened presents. They did a great job after all of the practice they had from the two days before. Several times I was overcome with an enormous feeling of love for my family, as well as, the ever familiar "when/how did I get here?" feeling...my memories from my own childhood Christmas celebrations are still so vivid that I'm still shocked that I now have children of my own and new memories to create. How blessed am I? 
As expected Ada and Emmet had more fun with the wrapping paper than our gifts!

Mommy looking on while the babies try to open their "Alphabet Drum"! We also got them some "Counting Maracas", stacking rings and books. So far, the books are the biggest hit...this makes momma happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment