Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day pics

Father's Day was pretty low key this year, that is until after Ada and Emmet's second nap when we tried out the kiddie pool and squirt guns Daddy brought home from Target the other day. Ada LOVED splashing in the pool with Grandpa, Daddy and Emmet. Emmet loved it for a short while and then wanted to get out to play in the yard with the dog and the hose. He got the biggest kick out the cold water coming out of the hose until he got a mouth full! After the babies were in bed Grandpa, Julie, Greg, Gina, Daddy and I had a wonderful steak dinner. YUM! It was quite the day! Roger has done such a wonderful job being a "Stay At Home Dad" this year. I know he's happy that I'm home for the summer so he can have a little bit of a break but he loves it all the same. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for my children!

No comments: