Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Quick Update

We all survived mom's first week back at work. It was so hard to leave them last Monday morning but I knew they were in safe hands with Daddy and Nana was coming over to help out too! Being back at work has offered me some much needed "adult time", however I would SO much rather be at home with Ada and Emmet. Roger has been doing such a nice job - I'm so impressed! Only 12 more days and I will be home for the summer...I can't wait!

In other news the babies had their 2 month check-up last Friday. Ada now weighs 10 lbs 11 oz and is 21 1/8 inches long. Emmet weighs 9 lbs 14 oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. The pediatrician would like Ada to see a neurosurgeon to look at her hematoma sight. It is possible that she would need surgery to scrape out the calcified blood - UGH! The pediatridcian would like Emmet to see and ENT - he is still so congested and one side of his nose appears to be blocked. Poor little guy. Emmet had his first EKG when the doc noticed that his heartrate was unusualy high - but all is well.

Okay babies crying - time to feed.

No comments: