Sunday, March 11, 2007

Way behind!

I have fallen so behind on my updating. Where does the time go? I will post some pics from last month and most recent but will have to save the written update. I will say though, that we have all recovered from "The week of the stomach flu" here. Emmet came down with it on Monday morning, Ada in the middle of the night on Tuesday, me all night on Wednesday and Roger on Thursday night. I missed almost an entire week of work! We all recovered in time to celebrate my birthday! Below is a list of why I loved my birthday this year...

1. It was SO SO SO much better than last year when I was uber uncomfortable, miserable and praying to not go into labor on my birthday!

2. Spent the day with my terribly adorable babies, husband, Greg and Gina and Mom and Doug. Mom made an awesome pasta salad and angel food cake and brought croissants and cantaloupe. YUMMY! I was spoiled with gifts (an iPod Nano, a new Nalgene water bottle a fleece vest and some $$ from dad). Spoiled rotten!

3. We are all feeling MUCH better after our run-in with the stomach flu and I was able to clean/decontaminate finally.

4. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! Sun, sun, sun and 50 degrees. We cracked some windows (helped with the decontaminating!) and went for a walk. AHHH! Fresh air!

5. I finished my homework (for class tomorrow night) and therefore don't have anything to do tonight! YIPPIE!

6. Oh and daylight savings time...love the extra hour of daylight! Hoping the babies can get on a later bedtime/wake-time schedule. We'll see. I'd love it if they'd sleep until 6:30/6:45am so I can work out (using my new iPod) without having to get up at 4:30am...which by the way, won't happen.

So, for now I will try to get some pictures posted. 8 more days until Ada and Emmet turn 1!!!!

No comments: