Just a quick post tonight on our newest developments.
Our biggest news is...
Emmet is crawling!!!!! He started crawling last Sunday. He isn't doing it full time yet but he's working on it. He's also figure out how to get himself up to sitting from laying down and is starting to pull up on furniture. Once again, it seems just when Roger and I start to really worry he develops several new skills in a matter of a week. Also, his hemangioma is looking great too. His hair almost covers it completely now so I hadn't looked at it in a while but after recent inspection it is nearly flat, has the white spots we were told it would get eventually and is very light pink in color as opposed to it's once bright red. I'm just so relieved and proud of my big boy!
Ada continues to demand lots of attention and is pulling up on everything and anything. Last week I found a coaster in our VCR, which I know she put in there because last week Emmet couldn't reach up there. But, the most entertaining development of Ada are her many attempts to sing and do the motions for "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". Oh, it's so adorable! Ada is also constantly pointing at things, especially ceiling lights and ceiling fans. I imagine that if she had words she would be saying "what's that?" over and over again. She's also been saying "ba bye" and is trying to say "moo moo" and "neigh neigh" when she looks at a book about farm animals.
They are both really enjoying eachother, well most of the time. The really enjoying chasing eachother around. There are times that they become irritated with eachother too, especially when it comes to fighting for mom's attentions. Every night they give eachother kisses before going to bed, which absolutely melts my heart.
No pictures this time but it's time for me to hit the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment