A year ago....hard to believe
So, I was feeling nostalgic and was looking at pictures from this time last year. My how life has changed. We were utterly exhausted last year at this time...walking around like zombies not sure what we were doing. Now we have regular naps (I'm saying this as Ada has just woke up from a 20 minute nap that is usually close to 2 hours) and crawlers, babblers, near walking for Ada and two toddlers that keep us on our toes. I can say we are not nearly as exhausted but we're still pretty darn tired and would love to stay up late and sleep in again, if just for one day. Although, for me anyway, my internal alarm clock is set...sleeping in just isn't the same anymore. BUT, I wouldn't change a thing. Oh, just in case there's any confusion Ada is on the right and Emmet is on the left.
1 comment:
Yeah, seriously! When do we get to sleep in again? :) Doesn't it go fast, though?
Post a Comment