We are fully immersed in our very first ear infections. Ada and Emmet have been suffering through some nasty colds for the last 2 weeks and after a couple of days with Emmet being a limp noodle and sleeping (actually NOT sleeping) in our bed I decided a trip to the doctor was in order. Roger was working today so Nana came along...THANK GOD!!! They are now on antibiotics and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will sleep through the night tonight and in their own bed!
In other news, Emmet has come around to enjoying being at daycare. Woo hoo!!! It's such a relief for us...it's so hard leaving knowing that he was miserable.
I feel like there was something else I was going to post tonight but my sleep deprived mind can't remember.
I did want to post a few new pics though.
No comments:
Post a Comment