Saturday, August 02, 2008

A visit to The Children's Museum

We spent a wonderful afternoon at the Children's Museum with Nana about a month ago. Ada and Emmet seemed so grown up walking down State Street holding hands rather than riding in the stroller. Once they warmed up they seemed to really enjoy exploring all of the different exhibits. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures but I did get a few good ones. After our time at the museum we went to Noodles for lunch and then walked back to the car. They did such a nice job and I really had a good time doing something different. It seems we go to the park nearly every day...which gets a little old for mom and kiddos so, this was a nice change. Thanks for helping Nana!


Ada playing with the trucks and tractors in the rocks.


Emmet was totally in his element at this exhibit.


They thought this car was the coolest!


Emmet's turn to drive.

No comments: