Ahh...September. Not so long ago and yet so far away. As usual September means back to work for mommy, which is always bittersweet for me. I enjoy my summers at home more than words can say but I do really like my job (even if by February I have forgotten this fact) and miss adult interaction and the routine work brings me. September means cooler days and nights, less time for me to work out or just have some "me" time and time for Mr. Mom (Roger) to step in again. Transitions, transitions.... It also means fewer pictures...Roger is a wonderful father but doesn't think to take out the camera very often.

A little funny time between mommy & Ada.


Great Grandma, Great Grandpa, Aunt Karen and Aunt Kathy came to Madison for a quick visit and a bite to eat. We ventured out to a restaurant with Pops, Julie, Greg and Gina. We don't see eachother very often so this was so nice!!!



Showing off their tongues after having a sucker. They don't get candy very often so this was quite a treat and the colored tongues just added to the excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment