Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Ada and Emmet LOVED Halloween this year. They helped pick out their costumes...very unoriginal , yet cheap, Superman and Abby Caddaby from Target. They couldn't get enough of the decorations and anticipation leading up to the big day! The weather was absolutely gorgeous on Halloween so no bundling up required. We went trick-or-treating with some neighbors and spent some time at the neighbors party too. They weren't too sure (well downright scared actually) by scary masks on the older kids but many of the kids were gracious enough to take off their masks to show them it wasn't real. Ada and Emmet obtained their first real understanding of what candy is and of course enjoyed that immensely! Being the stingy mom that I am when it comes to candy we had fun sorting and matching our stash after which I allowed them to have two pieces and then we said "ba bye" candy. Unfortunately the majority of our candy ended up in my belly...it is disgusting how much candy I ingested over such a short period of time.









No comments: