L-R Bottom (Karen, Gma, Gpa, Kathy)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Arenz Christmas
We had such a fun day at Great Grandma & Great Grandpa's new house with most of the Arenz family. Ada and Emmet had so much fun playing with their second cousins and great aunt and uncles! What a great day!
The great grandkids playing "the stair game" with great grandma and great aunt Kathy. I remember playing this when I was a kid!
The WHOLE (almost) family.
The Greats with the Greats + Kraig Jr.
I love this picture....Gma & Gpa watching with love and happiness all of their great grandkids.
Emmet helping Great Gma & Great Gpa open their present from us.
Emmet explaining what the present is.
Family pic L-R Top (Kraig, Keith, Kurt/Bumpa)
L-R Bottom (Karen, Gma, Gpa, Kathy)
The kids hanging with Great Gpa while Great Gma and Bumpa sing Christmas songs.
L-R Bottom (Karen, Gma, Gpa, Kathy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment