I was able to spend a weekend with my BFFs - Andee, Troy & Erin. We hunkered down in Troy's new house and talked for nearly 24 hours. We did manage to get some sleep - we camped out in Troy's living room; slumber party style. These times spent with my friends revitalize me. I miss them terribly and wish our lives allowed us to be together more often. For now, I'll cherish weekends like these. I've posted pictures although we took about a million with NO success. Ah well!



We had another snowy winter (no surprise here obviously)...as I look back at these pictures, I'm so glad spring is on it's way! We all start to feel a little trapped. We were able to spend some time outside though!
Daddy & Ada love
Emmet making snow angels
Ada making snow angels with Nana...seriously, who's the best Nana in the world?
Nana pulling Ada around for a ride...Matdie was pretty sure she needed to work on her herding skills.
Emmet & daddy...and Matdie herding again.
Ada sledding down the "mountain", which was just the pile of snow on the side of our yard.
Mommy & Ada sledding.
Nana & Emmet sledding.
No comments:
Post a Comment