Tuesday, August 17, 2010

March 2010

Good grief...the school year is knocking at my door and I'm still not caught up on this blog!!!  Yikes!
From here on out my posts will be mostly pictures with very few anecdotal nonsense...how, you may ask, is this different from usual???  Oh, ummmm, it's not.

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Daddy & his babes.



Happy 4th Birthday Ada & Emmet



 








Birthday Party!!!!!!
Nana & Pops once again hosted our birthday party this year!  Special cakes made by Nana.  Family and friends.  It was a special day and we are so lucky  to have such wonderful people in our lives.  I cannot believe that my littles are 4.  FOUR!!!!  Two seconds ago they were little babes, snuggled into my body.  I relish the times when these two sit still long enough and indulge me in some snuggle time.  I love the little people they are becoming!
Cake by Nana

Cake by Nana





Look at little Lola's sweet smile.

Our best bud, Delia!

Getting ready for a craft

Uncle Greg & Uncle Billy provide some fun with balloons!

Present time!












Can't figure out why this one wants to go sideways...I love it.


 Fun at A-Z Farms with the baby lambs












Randomness...as if I need to add any more pictures.



Preschool Artifacts





No comments: