Sunday, August 01, 2010

January 2010

I've spent a lot of time lately looking back through my blog...from the beginning, and it's pretty amazing how much life can change in such a short amount of time.  I really wish I would make the time to blog on a regular basis.  It's on the to-do list - right up there with workout consistently, lay off the ice cream and plucking my eyebrows!

But anyway...on to my picture blog of January. (is it still considered a blog if you post more pictures than you write?)


MINI-GOLF WITH NANA & POPS







MARIO-KART FUN!!!
Emmet's fave...Ada would rather play baseball but she loves this too!


Rob comes to visit!!!

We went out to see Greg play...have a few drinks and a whole lot of laughs!
  
More laughing



More Rob induced laughter.

Packer day...bummer they lost.



Ada and Emmet adore their uncle Rob!

They were so sad to see him go and continue to talk about wanting him to come visit again :)


Photo Shoot!

I don't typically dress Ada & Emmet to match but this day we did and they looked so darn cute we took some pics!




Happy 40th Birthday to my fabulous Aunt Peggy!


Peggy & Gary (she must have a fountain of youth in her backyard!)

Peggy & grandma


...a little fun with Don's glasses









Kathy & Barb - such beauties!

Mama & me!  xoxo

No comments: