Thursday, April 13, 2006

Day by day

It's the little achievements that count. So, I managed to feed both babies, eat breakfast and shower today all before 11:00am. What an accomplishment! We also went to the pet store to pick up dog food and a new chain for Matdie. I managed to push the stroller and pull the cart with the 40 lb bag of dog food and other items all by myself. I thought I would have to ask for help - but I didn't! Now I'm exhausted and waiting for the munchkins to wake up for their next feeding...really wanting to take a nap.

Oh! A funny story. Yesterday I had both Ada and Emmet in the bouncy seat as usual, although they were squirmy and not fitting as nicely in there together as usual. I heard Emmet do his infamous squeal/scream and I look over to see Ada latched onto his nose and sucking away. I could do nothing to remedy the situation as I was trying to keep from peeing my pants from laughing so hard and poor Emmet, all he could do was squeal! Hysterical

Time to get ready for a feeding...let the screaming begin!

No comments: