Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Emmet in the sand
We've gotten into a routine of going to the park every morning. I feel more comfortable letting them roam around there than I do in our own yard. It seems when we're at home Ada wants to go in the road and Emmet wants to play with the hose, which happens to be right next to our egress window. I get too stressed out trying to make sure they're both safe. At the park there are things to occupy them and safer places to roam. I was able to get some video today. It works well right now. Ada swings and wanders all over. Emmet likes to play with the buckles in the wagon and fill up the cup holders on the wagon with woodchips. Today he ventured into the sandbox. I imagine once he starts walking things may be a little different!
* It's kind of a bummer. The quality of the video is not the same on the blog as it is on my computer. Not sure how to fix that so we'll all just have to deal with it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment