Easter - I just realized that I don't have any pictures from our Easter Egg hunt at Nana & Pops house. Easter fell on Nana's birthday this year so we had a dual celebration. I'll have to hit up Pops for some pictures. What a day it was. Ada and Emmet had their very first Easter Egg hunt and thoroughly enjoyed celebrating Nana's birthday too!
We colored eggs the day before...at Nana & Pops house (sheesh, they were probably so sick of us by this point!)
Happy Birthday Mom! The best mom in the entire world!!!

The weather finally warmed up enough to get outside and plant some flowers, which Roger became slightly obsessed with this spring. Of course his obsession certainly paid off by June and we now have lots of beautiful plants and flowers in our backyard - none of which I have photographed, bad wife.


Random silliness

Another big event of April 2009...drum roll please...BIG BOY & BIG GIRL BEDS. Yes, we made the transition while I was on Spring Break. As far as I can remember they did great! They did go through a phase of refusing to go to bed for mommy, which made me question my parenting skills and I think even brought me to tears a few times but after using a "sticker chart" for good bedtime behavior for a while they straightened back out. Now we have the occasional bedtime blues and Emmet wakes Ada up nearly every morning but typically we wake up to them chattering and singing away. The beds are from my grandparents house...the very all their kids and all the grandkids slept in while living there or visiting.





Some random shots to wrap up April 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment