Where do I begin?
Yet another birthday for me. Ada and Emmet have seemed to grasp the concept of "birthday" a little bit. They kept asking, "when are we going to eat mommy's birthday". Apparently cake is all that matters at this point!




(I just realized that I put these pics in backwards order...oops)Fun with pig tails...


The biggest event of the month of course was Ada and Emmet's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe it! Nana and Pops were kind enough to host the party so we'd have some room. It was such a wonderfully happy day. At one point I had that full of happiness/wanna cry feeling as I was looking around at my WHOLE family; mom & dad's side altogether under one roof. I was just so proud of my family and my children...and at that very moment Ada said, "Mommy look, everybody's so happy!" with this huge smile on her face. Words just can't describe the moment. Once again, I find myself wishing life would just slow down - it's all going by way too fast.

The weekend after that (I think anyway) we went to A-Z Farm to see the baby lambs. What a fun little trip! Nana even made a little book about it for Ada and Emmet, which they love looking at!
Here are some random shots from Pops. I don't know what we'd do without him & his photo skills!

And last but not least...some random shots of silly times, thanks again to Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment