So it seems I spoke too soon. I was celebrating Friday afternoon for only having 2 contractions all day. Well wouldn't ya know it? 7:30pm rolls around and they start up again, and continue every 15 minutes until about 11:45. We decided to just hold out due to what happend on Wednesday. The same thing happened last night too. Starting at 7:30. Roger made me lay in bed with my feet up and they eventually slowed down around 10:00. I think my body is trying to make me crazy! The anxiety the contractions create is unbelievable!! Ugh!
Otherwise we had a nice day yesterday. Dad came over with lunch and Aunt Kathy (aka Big Money) came to do our taxes. It was really nice to see her and we're hoping she brought some of her Georgia weather with her. Later Troy came over with Noodles (yum, my favorite) and lots of dvds to occupy my time this week! It was nice to have some visitors!
This morning Greg and Gina brought over some mobiles they found yesterday. Roger, Greg and Gina put them together and we set them up on the cribs - they're so cute!
I'm hoping for minimal contractions today!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment