After having a steady increase in contractions we decided to call the doctors office to be safe. They of course wanted me to come in so they could check my cervix. Wouldn't ya know it my cervix has dialated a little more with all of these contractions. From 1.75cm to 2.75cm dialated. Not the news we were hoping for. So, the Nifedipine was increased to 20 mg every 4 hours and we were luckily sent home. The OB we saw said that some docs would have sent me to the hospital, however he prefers to let people go through this part at home where they are most comfortable. We were very appreciative of this! Basically it's any time now...these babies are just ready to greet the world. We're still hoping that this increase in the medication will give us another week or week and a half. I'm still holding out for a miracle! We go to see our regular OB on Thursday and we'll see what he has to say!
Keep saying prayers and sending good vibes!!!!
1 comment:
I love the blogs! I just wanted to say hey and let you know I'm thinking of you guys. Hope those babies can wait a while before making their grand debut... Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment for ya! Can't wait to see you guys again :)
Post a Comment