Friday, February 17, 2006

The Metamorphosis

2.17.06
So, as you can see the most recent posts show up first and all you need to do is either scroll down to see the others and/or on the far left hand side click on a post. I thought I'd try my hand at posting pictures...a little arrangment I like to call "The Metamorphosis". Hope you all enjoy watching me turn into a WHALE!!!

I've only had 2 contractions all day and I feel great!!! Much less anxious although I'm constantly on high alert for the next one! My belly is stretched to capacity as it itches like I've got poison ivy...okay, maybe not quite that bad! I'm fully expecting some stretch marks within the next week - and I was thinking maybe I could get away without any - HA HA HA!!!

I spoke to the doctors office today to fill them in on what happened on Wednesday. OB is happy that contractions have slowed WAY down and wants me to continue taking my meds every four hours instead of every six as that seems to be doing the trick for now. I was hoping to be able to stop the around the clock doses but alas it is not to be - better safe than sorry I suppose and hey I'm up every hour to pee anyway.

Here's hoping for an uneventful weekend!!

No comments: