Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Who's the lucky girl?

As I reflect on the last few weeks, on all that Roger and I have been going through, what my body is doing, the babies etc....I realized just how lucky I am. Roger has been not only dealing with the emotional stress of all of this - he has also had to take on the remaining tasks of preparing for these two, dishes, cooking, laundry, cleaning, packing for the hospital, waiting on me, taking care of the dog and of course his job. I have been blessed with such an amazing man for my husband and I honestly could not make it through this without him by my side. He gives me strength, love and faith.

AND

This is no surprise to me but I'm being reminded in the most wonderful ways of how supportive and loving my friends and family are. Meals, simple phone calls, cards, emails, prayers, coming to let the dog out during the day, checking in on me etc. Roger and I are truely blessed and we're excited to share this journey with all of you!

AND last but not least...

I have met the most wonderful group of ladies on the TWINS Magazine website. We are all due with twins in April. These ladies have been such an inspiration and incredible support to me throughout this pregnancy too! It's been so nice to chat with people who are going through the same thing and this has created quite a strong bond!

SO - that's all the mushy, gushy stuff for now...until the next hormone surge!!!

No comments: