Another day down. I'm counting down the days until we hit that next big milestone (32 weeks) which will happen on Friday. Contractions were very few today but have picked up this evening, not a lot at this point but enough that I'm writing them down. UGH! My itchy belly has turned into some sort of rash and I told Roger last night that he was going to need to tape mittens on my hands so I would leave it alone...his reply was; "we are SO not doing this ever again!" Gotta laugh. If it's not one thing it's another!
Two of my coworkers came to visit today, which was SO wonderful. It was good to get caught up, get the scoop about work related issues etc. They also brought all the Valentine cards from the students, which are always fun to look at...I like the chocolate that comes along with them too!
In my mushiness last night I forgot to mention that another twin mommy who has been such an incredible support to me came to drop off a big box of clothes yesterday. She's been wonderful and has openly and honestly answered all of my crazy questions. She has twin boys who are just BEAUTIFUL!!! Honestly, they are so cute!
The hand-me-downs I've been receiving from friends and family are amazing! I've been told that babies go through 3-4 outfits per day....they will definitely come in handy!
Okay, time to lay down for real now. Till tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment