After a long night of contractions (that eventually slowed down - of course) I was finally able to get some sleep around 6:30am. I also napped this afternoon...what else is there to do?? We had an appointment with our OB today. Once again, he was surprised to see us...still pregnant. He even mentioned that pretty soon we'll have to start discussing when to schedule inducing me if I keep going like this! He's still pretty certain that I'm going to deliver any day now though. He was very happy with the weights and positions of the babies. I was given permission to go out to dinner this weekend for my birthday - the BIG 30!!! I'll probably be so exhausted by the time I get there that I'll want to get take out! Roger and I even stopped for ice cream after the appointment. YUM!
So - one more day and we make the next big milestone of 34 weeks!! Yahoo!
1 comment:
Happy 30th birthday, Michelle! Hope you have a great one! Wouldn't it be something if your birthday present is TWINS??? How exciting! Hope to see you soon :)
Post a Comment