Monday, March 13, 2006

Still cookin'

We're still cookin' and we are now 34 weeks and 3 days! I'm so happy to have made this milestone for several reasons. The chance of these two being healthy and needing very little hospital care after delivery at this point is good. For me, the end is in sight - I know that within the next 3-4 weeks I will no longer be pregnant and we will finally be able to meet these two monsters that have been making me so miserable for quite some time!

My birthday dinner was fabulous! Mom, Doug, Greg, Gina, Roger and I went to Fitch's and had some yummy food! It was great to get out of the house and feel like a normal person (as normal as possible being this large) again, make my own decisions etc. After dinner we all came back to our place for some mom-made chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! It was a great night!

As impossible as this seemed 3 weeks ago, I am sleeping worse than ever! I thought it was bad getting up to pee every 1-2 hours...every 30 minutes is something else all together! I keep trying to remind myself that this will all be over soon enough and I'll have a whole new list of complaints and probably about the same amount of sleep! There is a whole list of "I can't wait for" that I won't bother to list here but let's just say I think about them EVERY day! I see the OB tomorrow and hope to get the plan for the next several weeks...we shall see!

No comments: