Friday, March 10, 2006
What a little sunshine will do!
It never ceases to amaze me....the way that first nice day can make you feel so ALIVE!!! The sun was shining bright today with blue skies and those white whispy clouds! I actually ventured outside to get the mail today and let the dog out! If I could handle standing for more than 5 minutes I would have stood in the driveway all afternoon. I know it was probably only about 50 degrees but as most Wisconsinites know, that first 50 degree day can feel like it's actually 70 degrees! I sat outside on the patio in the sunshine for a while with the dog. Gina came over and played frisbee with Matdie, who was ever so excited! Then as the sun poured into the living room, over the couch, I read a book while basking in the sun with the patio door open. It was heaven!!!! This is one of the best and worst things about March in Wisconsin...we always get to experience a few really beautiful days but you can also expect snow and cold within the next week! The Spring Fever is really kicking in. I even found myself inspecting the plants to see if anything was sprouting...silly I know! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, taking walks with our new babies and the dog, enjoying the sunshine! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment