Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hello again, hello....still here! Just a quick update...
Saw OB yesterday. The appointment was fairly uneventful. Heartrates were good and strong. He said that I can stop taking the Nifedipine this weekend. If I don't go into labor on my own within the next week we will schedule a date for induction. Hard to believe I would need to be induced after all of this - but that would be my luck! So, next week we will have a date for sure. The end is in sight - I'm guessing no more than 3 - 3 1/2 weeks.

Had a visit from some co-workers today - Jenny T and Andrea. Andrea brought her little man, Thor. What a cutie! Holding him made me want mine to be here now! It was great to have the company.

Roger and I (mostly Roger) have put together both strollers and the nursery is pretty much good to go. One of these days I'll take some pictures!

Time for dinner! Thanks for the support to EVERYONE!!!

No comments: