Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Good News

We had our ultrasound this morning. We didn't get the level of detail that we have in the past because they are just so scrunched in there it's hard to see much. We did find out that both babies are head down. They are kind of stacked on top of eachother so I still have quite a bit of pressure down low and pressure up top in my lungs and ribs. We are happy both are head down as this SHOULD make for an easier vaginal delivery. We also found out that our little lady is measuring 5 lbs 7 oz and little man is measuring 5 lbs. We were VERY happy with the weights! Of course these are just approximate but it gives us a good idea of how big they are! This also means that I now have almost 11lbs of babies in me...no wonder I feel like a whale! Tomorrow we see our OB...I'm expecting an uneventful appointment. My rash is SLOWLY getting better and I continue to be pretty itchy so I'll ask about that. We will just continue to wait now! So, that's it for now. We'll continue to keep you all posted!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is such GREAT news!! Your babies seem to be at healthy weights... yipee!! I remember just how uncomfortable the last few days/weeks can be... just hang in there! You're doing a fantastic job!